Solves the handling problem of used EPS (Styrofoam)
The Styropactor is to fit most purposes in e.g. a store or in the packaging industry where EPS (Styrofoam) packaging are used.
The STYROPACTOR MINI as compactor to reduce the volume of EPS (styrofoam) waste. “Styropactor MINI 1-phase” makes the Styropactors even more flexible. Equipped with a single-phase motor which makes them ideal for use in almost any location, as you connect them to the normal electrical wall outlet. They can be used by anyone – in any location – also where only a smaller volume of EPS packaging are available.
Mini 1 Phase Features:
The STYROPACTORS reduce the volume of EPS parts approx. 15-30 times
- The STYROPACTORS are made non-corrosive and can be used in a rough environment.
- The STYROPACTORS can also be used as crusher where the EPS material is filled into bags.
- To change takes 5 minutes.
- The STYROPACTORS can without any changes be used for collection in bags of any size or without bags.
- The STYROPACTORS are filled vertically. Consequently pieces of any length can be introduced .
- The STYROPACTORS are “mobile” and can be used in any fish processing industry, supermarket, department store etc. where EPS packaging appear.
- The STYROPACTORS reduce the transportation costs drastically .
Mini 1 Phase Specifications:
Styropactor MAXI with ramp pushing it directly into a container.
- Capacity 77-99 lbs
- Capacity of 50-60 boxes (see above)
- Mobile (on wheels)
- Density after compaction 11-16 lbs / Cubic Foot
- Electrical: 480V/60Hz
- Inlet Opening: 400 x 780 mm 15.7″ x 30.7″
- Length: 100″
- Height: 63″
- Width: 25″